My Services Include:
- Deep Tissue
- Deep Tissue massage consists of long slow moving strokes that are applied to both the superficial and deep layers of muscles, fascia, and other structures.
- Swedish massage is usually the perfect choice for first timers, filled with pure relaxation, long gentle glides, and increased circulation.
- Cranio Sacral
- Cranial Sacral is a hands on procedure using gentle touch that addresses the bones of the head, spinal column and sacrum. These are vital areas affecting the nervous system. When out of balance they can create pain and cause stress.
- Hot Stone
- Tension melts away as warm stones are used over the entire body, radiating deep into tight muscles and bringing your body into a state of deep relaxation.
- Four Hands
- Four Handed massage is a massage where two therapists work on you at the same time. Each therapist mirrors the other doubling the theraupeutic and relaxing effects.
- Mini Massage
- Refresh with the 25 minute therapeutic massage that can focus on one area of tension, stimulating circulation and relaxation. For most people this is the shoulders, neck, and upper back.
- Massage Cupping
Massage Cupping uses negative pressure to create suction and then release creating a slow rhythm which feels incredible and sedates the nervous system.
- Myofascial Release
- John Barne's Myofascial Release is a mind/body therapy that is safe, gentle and consistently effective in producing results in reducing pain, headaches, fibromyalgia symptoms, and increases range of motion and function.
- Myoskeletal Therapy
- Erik Dalton's Myoskeletal Therapy is advanced deep tissue techniques used to realign the muscles that affect the structures of the back and neck.